CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Softens skin and fine lines
- Evens skin tone and brightens
- Calmed breakouts
- Pores more refined
- Less acne scarring
- Visisble results
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- Would recommend
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Found it drying
- Contains Alcohol Denat
- Too active for sensitive skin
A 5% Glycolic Acid resurfacing product. A liquid AHA formula which brightens, smooths and gently exfoliates the skin.
pH level: 2.5
HOW TO USE
1. Apply onto cleansed skin using a cotton pad and gently sweep over the face, neck and décolletage. You may feel a slight tingle especially the first few times used.
2. For maximum benefit apply at night without any further product and allow to work while you sleep.
3. Depending on you skin type and concerns, use 1-2 times a week initially building up to every other night if your skin tolerates.
4. This is a resurfacing product so SPF in the morning is a must!
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid (5%), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract.
RRP £33.50 (100ml)