sensibo H20 micellar solution
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Great for AM freshen, eye makeup remover or pre-cleanse
- Quick, no rinse, on the go cleanse
- Super for correcting make-up or quick change day to night
- Travel / Gym use - great options for all sizes
- Fragrance Free
- Alcohol Free
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Not great if this is your only cleanser
- Does not remove waterproof mascara
- Felt drying
- Caused irritation around the eye area
- Not certified cruelty-free but claims to be
- Pricey compared to some similar brands
Simple cleansing solution. Non-greasy.
For all skin types especially dry, sensitive.
Fragrance-Free. Alcohol Free.
Claims to be cruelty free but is not certified. The company have said they are working on it.
HOW TO USE
1. Take two cotton pads
2. Squirt a generous amount of micellar water onto each pad
3. Soak over eyes if wearing eye make up and sweep away - repeat if necessary
4. Use fresh cotton pads and micellar water sweeping over the remainder of the face
5. Follow with your deep cleanse product or finishing product for the morning
Does Bioderma test their products on animals? . . .
The company response is: For the development of its cosmetics products, Bioderma does not test on animals. In addition, every product respects a rigorous formulation chart, guaranteeing the greatest dermatological security.
Bioderma sells certain products in China and we can assure you that they have not been tested on animals and never will be.
However, the Chinese authorities can decide, on their own, to test beauty products themselves before allowing them to be sold in their country. But we don’t interfere in any way in the process and this is under no circumstances our will, in our values or our responsibility.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, DISODIUM EDTA. [BI 446]
RRP £10.80 (250ml)