fresh pressed 7-day system
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Very effective Vitamin C product
- Includes other beneficial ingredients
- Brightens skin
- Cleanses beautifully leaving no film
- Cleanser gently removes impurities without drying out skin
- Evens skintone
- Doesn't clog pores
- Serum sinks in quickly
- No irritation
- Game changer
- Lightweight serum
- Results in days
- Great for post acne scarring
- Travel perfect packaging & keeps ingredients stable
- Fragrance free
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Serum is very runny and sticky
- Can be complicated to use first time
- Caused breakouts
- Cleanser can be a little drying
- Cleanser doesn't remove makeup well
A clever 2 step 7 day system designed as a 10% Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) booster to brighten, tone and smooth skin.
A great place to start when using Vitamin C. We found that the cleanser sachet can be used twice - half in the morning and half at night or every morning for 2 weeks. The serum will start to destabilise very slowly once opened and would not last more than 8-9 days.
Clinique advise that the serum can be mixed in with your moisturiser and applied. We’d recommend this for sensitive skin types and those that tend to breakout with Vitamin C but for others applying the serum directly after cleansing can work best.
Serum & cleanser can also be bought separately.
HOW TO USE
We found customers had best results using it as a booster 1 week every month.
1. AM cleanse using the sachet of Fresh Pressed Powder.
2. Wet one hand and pour half the contents onto fingertips. Add a little more water if necessary and smooth into a paste with the other hand.
3. Lightly massage the cleanser over the skin working the product into all areas & leave on the skin for a minute.
4. Splash face with tepid water and rinse product away.
5. Leaving the cap on the serum remove the foil from the other end. Firmly press down the rubber end 2-3x & shake well before each use.
6. Apply 2-3 drops of serum over the face and leave to dry for a minute or two before applying further products.
7. Repeat at night for best results.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Molasses Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Caffeine, Sucrose, Whey Protein, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Pauls Wort) Extract, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Triomethamine, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
RRP £25.00 (1 x 8.5ml vial and 7 x 0.5g packets)