take the day off cleansing balm
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Excellent make-up remover
- Long lasting
- Great value
- Rinses clean without leaving residue
- Doesn't strip the skin
- Gluten & Vegan friendly
- Free from mineral oil
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Did not feel luxurious
- Similar feel to coconut oil
- Have to dig fingers into pot to get out
- Caused breakouts
Lightweight cleansing balm quickly dissolves stubborn eye and face makeups, including those with sunscreen.
Transforms from a solid balm to a silky, fluid oil upon application.
Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely and use a regular flannel if required.
Non-greasy. Non-drying. No scent.
For all skin types.
HOW TO USE
1. Take a generous amount of balm into dry fingertips.
2. Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin.
3. Take some water and massage again over the face to emulsify.
4. Use a warm, damp face cloth to remove any product from face.
5. Follow immediately with your next step eg. Serum
Ethylhexyl/Octyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth 30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg 5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.
RRP £24.00 (125ml)