essential B5 hydrating serum
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Asborbs well into the skin
- Great staple for daily routine
- Clinically tested
- Cruelty Free
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Expensive for a hydration serum
- Haven't noticed any change
- Packaging not great - can't tell how much is left and doesn't travel well
A serum designed for dehydrated skin. Supercharged with Vitamin B5, Hyaluronic Acid (40%), MDI Complex, Arnica and Ferulic Acid (.05%) delivering comfort and moisture to the skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply 1-2 pumps directly to clean skin after cleansing.
2. Leave to absorb and then apply moisturiser and spf if in the morning.
Water (Aqua), Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosaminoglycans, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/ Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Plantago Ovata Seed Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ferulic Acid, Glutamine, Proline, Leucine, Serine, Plankton Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool.
RRP £64.00 / $74.00 (1 fl oz)
Dermaquest is an in-clinic line and should be sold by a professional skincare clinic.