Vita-Antioxidant Vitamin Step-Up System
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Great results
- Skin tone clear and texture plump
- A good option for beginner routines
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Can't be purchased without consultation which is restrictive
- Recommended to use the range of products rather than one or two
- AVST 1 too weak for some
This system from Environ is available in clinic only.
The system contains high levels of vitamins A, C and antioxidants as well as peptides known to soften the appearance of fine lines combat free radicals, repair and rejuvenate the skin. It's a perfect introduction into Vitamin A and eases the skin through the different stages of concentration to reach powerful results.
HOW TO USE
1. After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning apply the moisturiser with the lowest concentration of Vitamin A and other ingredients.
2. Once the skin is comfortable work up to the second and third moisturiser in the range.
3. Continue this process until you've reached the top level of the system ie. AVST 5
Levels 1-3 contain Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate for low to moderate concentration.
Levels 4 contain Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Acetate for moderate to high concentration.
Level 5 contains Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate and Retinyl Acetate for high concentration.
Available in-clinic only - around £150 for the system