advanced gel spf 50
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Excellent protection
- Lightweight and quick absorption
- Various tinted shades to suit different skin tones
- Does not leave a white cast on skin
- Good value for money
- Blends well with make-up and creates great base
- Good for oily & spot prone skin.
- Water resistant
- Does not cause breakouts
- Suits sensitive Rosacea prone skin
- Recommended for everybody, for adults and children
- Alcohol and paraben free
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Very scented
- Cream texture more suitable for some
A broad-spectrum spf 50 in gel or cream tinted formulas. Heliocare is known in the professional skincare world as a gold standard brand for sun protection. This formula is a combination of physical and chemical sunscreen filters:
UVA/UVB filters: Ultra-advanced mineral filters and non-mineral filters expertly combined to provide high level UVA/UVB protection with an elegant skin-feel & look.
Photobiological protectants: Fernblock–natural fern extract rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, combined with Green Tea extract, provides biological photo-protection.
Protection enhancers: Ultrasomes; naturally derived endonucleases help provide DNA protection and repair. Sunspheres; increase the effectiveness of the UVA/UVB filters.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply to skin evenly and generously before exposure to the sun.
2. Reapply frequently or every 2 – 3 hours during intensive exposure.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Laureth-7, Cetyl Dimethicone, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Mycrococcus Lysate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alumina, BHT, Simethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene.
RRP £19.00 (50ml)