your good skin
nourishing hot cloth cleanser
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Super value for money
- Luxurious feel creamy cleanser
- Rinses clean without leaving a film or residue
- No dryness or tightness
- Great for sensitive skin
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Double cleanse or a lot of product required to remove heavier make-up
- Lasts only 8-10 weeks when used daily
A rich, creamy cleanser. Budget price, gentle on skin and effective at cleansing away make-up and impurities. A good option for anyone suffering with clinically dry skin, sensitive/sensitised skin or temporary dryness/dehydration.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply directly to dry skin and massage lightly including eye area.
2. Add a little water to hands and lightly massage again over face and neck.
3. Using damp cloth provided, microfibre or regular flannel remove all product.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Isononyl isononanoate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tribehenin, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Butylene glycol, Polyacrylamide, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl acetate, Caprylyl glycol, Panthenol, Sodium benzoate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Bisabolol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Potassium hydroxide, Camellia sinensis leaf extract.
RRP £8.99 (125ml)