la roche posay
anthelios 50 ultra-light sunscreen fluid spf 50
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Super lightweight
- Absorbs immediately
- A little goes a long way
- Mineral version available
- Tinted version available
- Great economic purchase that won't clog pores
- Milky formula dries to an almost powdery finish
- Perfect for when you want serious sun protection without looking (or feeling) like a greasy mess
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Runny texture - be ready!
- Contains alcohol
- Company may test products on animals
- Powdery / matt finish can be drying for already dry skin types
Lightweight, chemical spf, also available in mineral and tinted formulas.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake bottle well before use.
2. Apply generously 30 minutes before exposure and reapply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
3. Apply as last stage of skincare routine and before make-up.
Aqua / Water, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Alcohol Denat. Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Silica, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Lauroyl, Sarcosinate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Silica Silylate, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, PEG-8 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Dodecene, Propylene Carbonate, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Gluconate, Perlite
RRP £16.50 (50ml)