r-Retinoate® youth activating cream
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Good retinol product for sensitive skin
- Improves skin texture
- Vacuum pump and luxury packaging
- Can be used day and night
- Brightens skin
- Texture is silky but not greasy
- Free from: Parabens, Fragrance, Silicones, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Can be tricky to purchase especially online
- Hard to know when the product is nearly finished
Medik8 is a professional cosmeceutical brand delivering powerful ingredients that can be used by the most sensitive of skins. The r-Retinoate® Youth Activating Cream is Medik8's best selling product and the r-Retinoate Rejuvenating Eye System is now also available.
Why is it so good? Well, Medik8 have based the formula round Retinyl Retinoate which is a fusion of encapsulated (making it more stable) Retinol and Retinoic Acid and said to be 8x more powerful than Retinol without the irritation. Also included in the super powerful formula are anti-oxidants Vitamin E and Vitamin C and moisture attracting hyalulronic acid.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a small amount of product to the skin after cleansing/toning.
2. Repeat every few nights initially, building up to daily application and twice daily application over a few weeks if you're prone to sensitivity.
3. If applying in the morning always wear an SPF over the top.
Vitamin A (Retinyl Retinoate), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin
RRP £135.00 (50ml)