AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Skin feels less congested
- Evened skin tone
- Brightened dull skin
- Resurfaces skin leaving it smooth and clear
- Really effective
- Long lasting
- Includes biodegradable microbeads
- Travel friendly option
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Can be harsh if overused
- Drying for some skin
A combination chemical/physical exfoliator using BHA, Salicylic Acid, and AHA, Lactic & Glycolic Acids to gently dissolve away dead skin cells, impurities and clean out clogged pores. Physical biodegradable jojoba microbeads help to buff off dead skin cells and impurities.
HOW TO USE
1. Directly after cleansing, either AM or PM, dampen fingertips and apply a small amount of exfoliator.
2. Lightly massage over the face for around 30 seconds then leave for 1-2 minutes if possible.
3. Splash face with water to rinse free.
4. Repeat 1-3 times a week depending on routine - we wouldn’t recommend this cleanser/exfoliator for daily use.
Nb. Always apply a high factor broad spectrum spf during the day.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
RRP £35.00 (200ml)