c e ferulic
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Brightens skin tone
- Smooths skin texture
- Contains L-Ascorbic Acid
- Formula stable and non-irritating
- Lightweight and not too oily
- Asborbs nicely
- Skin felt plump
- Has become a staple in routine
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Oily skin became congested
- Disliked smell
- Had to use within 4-5 months
Encapsulated vitamin C serum with 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, 1% Vitamin E and 0.5% Ferulic Acid. A patented cocktail of antioxidants that delivers powerful results including brightening skin tone, neutralising the effects of sun damage and smoothing skin texture. Very gentle on the skin and the combination of ingredients enhances the power of the Vitamin C without harsh irritation.
Stays working for 72 hours after application. Stable formula keeps serum at optimal freshness for at least 10 months.
Can be used mornings only or we would recommend morning & night to use it within a few months.
HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing and toning, wait a few minutes until your skin is completely dry so that any moisture does not effect the serum's potency.
2. Then apply 4-5 drops of serum to the face by patting gently.
3. Smooth any excess outwards from the nose to the hairline.
4. Apply your following products eg. moisturiser, spf.
aqua/water, ethoxydiglycol, ascorbic acid, glycerin, propylene glycol, laureth-23, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, triethanolamine, ferulic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate
Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008 Dec;7(4):290-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2008.00408.x.
RRP £135.00 / $166 (30ml)