ultra facial defense spf 50
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Perfect for travelling
- A little goes a long way
- White at first but absorbs well into the skin leaving no white cast
- Feels weightless on the skin
- Good as primer and doesn't clog pores
- No pilling on skin
- Does not leave skin sticky
- Can be used daily and all year round
- Leaves skin hydrated and can be used in place of moisturiser on oily skin
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Contains alcohol
- Small amount for high price point
- Would like to see in larger packaging and tinted version
Lightweight, non-greasy sunsblock. Highest factor UV filters, broad-spectrum protection and moisturising ingredients.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a generous amount of product after moisturising and before make-up if wearing.
2. Reapply regularly especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide [Nano]/Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat, Pentylene Glycol. Terephthalydene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Triethanolamine, BIS-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Seescake Extract/Shea Butter Seedcake Extract, Aluminium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate
RRP £37.00 (30ml)