TIMELESS SKIN CARE
20% vitamin c + e ferulic acid serum
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Affordable substitute for SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Very effective
- High % of vitamin C
- Shipped fresh
- Skin much clearer after regular use
- Skin looks bright & radiant
- Great value
- Works well with other products
- Lightweight, fast absorbing texture
- Does not oxidise quickly like many others
- Easy to use with the dropper, spreads easily on the skin, no tackiness or stinging
- Cruelty free
- No added fragrance
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Glass bottle doesn't always travel well
- Made skin sting - pH too low
- Found sensitive skin purged at first - very active
- Use as soon as delivered to avoid oxidation
- Best kept in the fridge
A great Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid option for those with dull, lacklustre or with a tendency for acne scarring and age spots. The serum contains 20% Vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid and is great value as it has been likened to SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic but with a much lower price range. A powerful antioxidant, the skin looks more radiant and even toned after regular use.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply 3-4 drops directly to clean skin after cleansing. Use fingertips to sweep over the face, neck and décolleté.
2. This product is very liquid and can take a good minute or two to sink into the skin so wait a little before applying your next product.
3. Apply every morning after cleansing and before further serums or moisturiser & SPF.
4. Can be applied in the evening too but we advise avoiding if using Retinols or acids. There is also evidence to show that the skin can only absorb so much vitamin C at one time so it may be a waste to apply more than once in a 24 hour period.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Panthenol, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
RRP £24.99 (30ml)