face spf 30-50+ anti-ageing for sensitive skin
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Large range of face spf products
- UVA & UVB protection
- A great starting point if you're unsure about spf
- Free from perfume
- Travel friendly, airless packaging
- Water resistant
- Free from Octinoxate & Octocrylene
- Great for sensitive skin or prickly heat sufferers
- Initial whiteness absorbs & disappears quickly
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Some Ultrasun products contain alcohol
- Some of the products are quite thick and tacky at first on the skin but then absorb well.
Ultrasun is a leading brand in sun protection offering a wide range of facial and body spf products suitable for all, even those with sensitive skin. The facial spf range includes UVA & UVB protection, anti-ageing & anti-pigmentation ingredients, sport/water-resistant, airless packaging, tinted and non-tinted formulas and all are free from perfume. Most of the formulas use a combination of physical and chemical filters.
HOW TO USE
1. Select the spf protection and formula to suit your skincare needs.
2. After cleansing apply your Ultrasun spf as your first product (slightly different to regular spfs). Apply enough product evenly over your face and neck. Then add your serums and moisturisers. Then we suggest adding a little extra spf on your forehead, nose and cheek areas.
3. Follow with make-up if wearing.
4. We suggest reapplying your spf regularly, especially if in direct sunlight, swimming, sweating etc.
Aqua, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Pentylene Glycol, Ectoin, Lactoperoxidase, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA.
RRP £20.00 - £32.00 (50ml)