ZO SKIN HEALTH
offects® exfoliating polish
CONSUMER REVIEW MONITOR
TOP REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Pores smaller
- Skin left glowing and fresh
- Gentle but very effective
- Beads are mangnesium crystal
- Smell is invigorating and fresh
- Worth the cost
- A little goes a long way
BOTTOM REVIEWS ANALYSED
- Only available via a dermatologist/clinic
ZO Skin Health is Dr Obagi's new range of skincare. More powerful and even more effective than his original line, this product is available in-clinic only and is a winner with dermatologists, aestheticians and customers.
A physical exfoliator using fine magnesium crystals to gently buff away dead skin cells and stimulate skin cell renewal. Leaves skin glowing and enhances absorption of products.
The range is available primarily via a dermatologist consultation, although, some medical aestheticians offer part of the range.
HOW TO USE
1. Take a small amount of polish and apply to clean, damp skin.
2. Gently massage in small circles over the face, adding extra water if necessary.
3. Rinse away all product and follow with toner.
Can be used AM or PM - we like to use this in the morning to really wake up and stimulate our skin.
Use from 2-5 times a week.
PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Oxide, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Trihydroxystearin, PEG-100 Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja Sterols, Phospholipids, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Propylparaben, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Parfum, Green 6 (CI 61565).
RRP £55.00 (65g)